1/6 Present Toys PT-SP69 - Anton Chigurh (No Country for Old Men)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Figs4ME

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
PRESENT TOYS is proud to release a new product: 1:6 collectible toy – Anton Chigurh.

Product Specs:
Name: Anton Chigurh
Product Number: PT-sp69
Scale: 1/6

Product List:
Head sculpture *2
Body*1
Real hand*6
Shotgun*1
Refit Weapon Air Gun*1
Crocodile Pattern Boots*1
Exclusive platform*1

Costume:
Denim jacket*1
Crimson Shirt*1
Casual Pants*1
Belt*1

Release Date: The first quarter of 2024

125212z034nhjilxx0wwee.jpg
125211qe9kzcz1a7i7i41u.jpg
125204cj3kvga5vw53bcan.jpg
125205uiic1icdg616dfc3.jpg
125207amqv6fsvil3dl443.jpg
125203mxd5y5s2nfmph2s5.jpg
125206bw9oqyzkkt55eqxm.jpg
125208nhahryezy0y0v9f0.jpg
125209yve15kgjem36v9v3.jpg
125209islwe883ed18nwue.jpg
125210zkzjf7y8cs79hq7g.jpg

Last edited:
After following the whole T-800 release, I would never PO a Present Toys fig until seeing it in hand. Hopefully the sculpt looks half as good as those pictures by the time it gets to people’s doors

It's just ridiculous the amount of customs knock-offs we're getting.

NOBODY cared about these characters until custom artists made them. It was basically Rainman himself who either made a character he cared about, or by request of what, his 20-30 die-hard customers? Then the collectors market as a whole saw a $1,500 figure and thought "This must be the best figure ever" so now everybody wants one. Now this is like the 5th or 6th knock-off of Anton Chigurh in the past few years. I just can't believe there's that much demand for this many Antons.

On top of that it just steams me how many figures Present Toys is making, and they're ALL knock-offs ... if it wasn't bad enough they're copying someone else's work, it's a copy that's already been copied at least twice before. Like, please, just use your resources to create something new. If they have all this factory capacity to make this many figures, try doing something that hasn't been made before.

We really need 6 Anton Chirgurhs, but we can't have one decent [insert classic movie character here]? "Yes, that's correct, because there hasn't been a $1,500 custom for these guys to knock off"

:slap

I haven’t seen the movie in a long time. Remember liking it though and Javier Bardem was creepy. Figure looks pretty good.

Hopefully the head sculpt isn’t small like the Present Toys Hannibal. Love the figure but it looks weird next to my other 1/6 figures.

IMG_0083.jpeg

During a fit of insanity I pre-ordered both the Dark Toys (aka Redman) and Star Toys.

I think they all used the same source for the sculpts, Present included, but Dark Toys/Redman left the necks on theirs while Star Toys cut them off.

The boots and stands were swapped, but this is the Dark Toys/Redman:

IMG_1166 Dark Toys.JPG
IMG_1167 Dark Toys.JPG
IMG_1169 Dark Toys.JPG

The Dark Toys hair seems like a separate piece, as it probably is on the one Present are using in their promo shots, as the ears are visible.

This is the Star Toys:

IMG_1172 Star Toys.JPG

IMG_1173 Star Toys.JPG

For some reason they decided to make this sculpt look sweaty:

IMG_1170 Star Toys.JPG

I like the film, but the figures don't do anything for me.

Fairly likely it will be under scaled, due to the recasting process.
This is…not ideal lol. Oh well. I’ll just keep an eye on this one and wait until it comes out to see.

During a fit of insanity I pre-ordered both the Dark Toys (aka Redman) and Star Toys.

I think they all used the same source for the sculpts, Present included, but Dark Toys/Redman left the necks on theirs while Star Toys cut them off.

The boots and stands were swapped, but this is the Dark Toys/Redman:

View attachment 669367View attachment 669368View attachment 669369

The Dark Toys hair seems like a separate piece, as it probably is on the one Present are using in their promo shots, as the ears are visible.

This is the Star Toys:

View attachment 669372

View attachment 669371

For some reason they decided to make this sculpt look sweaty:

View attachment 669370

I like the film, but the figures don't do anything for me.
Those head sculpts look like they need to go back in the oven a little longer. I was eyeballing the Star Toys version, but man, not anymore :lol

Back