• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bleeding Man Nipples. Yep. Blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work out regularly at or around my home during this summer break. Usually I do eighty or so push-ups, a few sit ups and after a good rest, I jog around the block until a certain number on my pedometer. My shirt becomes drenched in sweat of course, and my nipples are usually rock hard due to the sweaty shirt. Well, today, as I gazed upon my manly physique at the mirror after the work out before bathing, I noticed that my nipples were bleeding and uber sensitive while showering. Is said bleeding normal? =(

Buttchin

from the ducts or just on the outside.... seriously makes a big big difference,

just realized that he only asks that question to women... unsure if men still have the ducts or not lol

Steelrain

Sounds like chafing. I used to have the same problem (sensitivity minus the bleeding) until I staring wearing looser clothing for running.

Zeke

Wormdundee said:
I hate to break it to you but this requires amputation.
No big deal though, man nipples aren't useful for anything anyway.
some men have been known to lactate not useful but thats one hell of a bar trick

:lol I should have been prepared for the quintessential GAF response.

Thanks for the info -- it probably is chaffing. I didn't stare at my nipples in great detail cause I started freaking out at the blood trickling down. It didn't hurt or anything and there wasn't a LARGE amount of blood but it still freaked me out.

Pics? :lol Damn you, GAF.

Edit: Or maybe I am lactating blood? Who wants some?
jk

Joe

chafing4.jpg
male-nipple-chafing.jpg

nipple-chafing.jpg
chafing1.JPG

1593126709_d028cc7fa4.jpg
nippleguy.jpg

800px-Joggers_nipple.jpg

DMPrince said:
:lol. i didn't know you could bleed while running. i learn something new.
I'm on the same boat, but it happened to me. :lol My man nipples stayed rock hard for a bit while after the shower too. Egh, atleast I know now its not a serious issue.

Spindashing - This talk about rock hard nipples. I don't believe. Please PM me an image. cropped of course. i don't need to see the rest of your body. :lol.

RobertM

this pic is kind of sexy.
6gdke1.jpg

Chafing sucks though. I did too many crunches one time and the skin started rolling of my ass. The pain was fucking excruciating, and I couldn't sit on my ass for a good while.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
I had this problem, a simple solution is to just put any clear tape with a mild ahesive (don't put something crazy like duct tape) right over the nipple and try to miss any hairs. Go for your run and they will pretty much fall off in the shower after. (the tape, not your nipples) Pain free!

Lmao, DMPrince. I've seen what happens around here, I'll pass.

Good suggestions throughout the madness. I don't think I'll put bandaids at the risk of pulling them off, though. :lol

Jangaroo

Always the tag bridesmaid, never the tag bride.
spindashing said:

Good suggestions throughout the madness. I don't think I'll put bandaids at the risk of pulling them off, though. :lol
Why not get a sharpie and make a face on your stomach. It'll look all cool and such because happy faces on your stomach is hot. That's what all the ladies tell me anyway.

2nbas08.png

Koodo

Banned
spindashing said:

Don't.

316kutf.jpg

Jangaroo said:
Why not get a sharpie and make a face on your stomach. It'll look all cool and such because happy faces on your stomach is hot. That's what all the ladies tell me anyway.

2nbas08.png

Is this how we know which of us are vampires?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom