Unsubstantiated rumour about brian cowen!

Yes, it's great that the leader of the country with all that responsibility on his shoulders is drinking himself through the recession. That couldn't impair his judgement at all.

:roll:

Ah now in fairness did what I wrote sound completely serious? It wasn't intended as such. There used to be winky smilies on here before wasn't there? Where did they go?

Ah now in fairness did what I wrote sound completely serious? It wasn't intended as such. There used to be winky smilies on here before wasn't there? Where did they go?

Ok, whew. I thought maybe it wasn't cos it was too ridiculous to be true, but your toned was serious.

heard this a long time ago aswell. heard from journos, and also heard they were asked not to report on it, actually on a particular incident involving him drunk. i actualy couldnt believe they were told that.

heard this a long time ago aswell. heard from journos, and also heard they were asked not to report on it, actually on a particular incident involving him drunk. i actualy couldnt believe they were told that.

yeah a mate of mine up in dublin told me the exact same thing ages ago. hes a demon for the drink and when he gets drunk...well he'd put fr.jack to shame.

BrianCowan2.png

7836673304a8956768194l.jpg

7836673304a8956768222l.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Route66

Cantys, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼