Resources to help your business manage through uncertainty
We know that COVID-19 presents unique challenges for businesses. Google is committed to supporting you with the tools, resources, and insights you need to continue driving productivity.
Google commits $800M+ in COVID-19 response efforts. Read more
Google's premium video meetings are now available to everyone at no charge. Read more
Steps you can take today
Communicating with your customers
- If your hours of operation have changed, edit your Business Profile on Google so customers know if you are open, closed, or have modified hours.
- Use Posts to communicate information directly on your Business Profile on Google, like special offers or inventory updates.
- Consider setting an email auto-reply with answers to frequently asked questions to help your customers get information quickly.
- Understand what your customers are looking for with Google trends and follow-up the evolution of trends in this dynamic environment.
- Set up a video meeting with conferencing tools like Google Meet and make sure everyone is familiar with video conferencing.
- Working from home? 4 tips for staying productive and 6 tips for better video calls. More tools and resources are available to help you effectively work from home on Google Digital Garage.
- Collaborate using a shared document, by creating an email list or a chat room.
- Access important documents from anywhere by uploading them to the cloud through a product like Google Drive or downloading to your mobile phone or computer for offline access.
- If you’re using Chromebooks, ensure they have the right policies in place to access company resources from home and to keep devices and data secure.
Communicating with your employees
- Store contact information for your employees, vendors, and clients securely online so it’s accessible from any device.
- Make a business continuity plan, and share it with employees via an email address they can access outside of the office.
- If you have more than one business location, provide local managers with the authority to take appropriate actions in your business continuity plan based on outbreak conditions at their location.
Modifying your advertising (if necessary)
- Edit your ads as needed to let customers know whether you're open for business and if you offer helpful services like expedited shipping.
- Pause campaigns if your product availability is impacted by supply chain issues or increased demand.
- If your business relies on customers from countries most affected by the virus, consider prioritizing your ad budget to other locations.
Free digital skills training
Get a business online
Find out how to build a digital presence, sell to customers online, and stay safe from hackers.
Make sure customers find you online
Learn how search engines and online advertising can help you connect with more customers.
Fundamentals of digital marketing
Learn the fundamentals of digital marketing, and help grow your business or career.
Promote a business with online advertising
Discover the online tools you can use to promote a business online, create your marketing strategy, and attract the right customers.
Connect with customers over mobile
Grow your online presence and start reaching new customers on their mobiles.
Promote a business with content
Get your business noticed and connect with more customers through social media, video, and content marketing.